Monday, November 2, 2009

Third day in her gorgeous arms...


Exiting the restaurant and looking to the right...hmmm...

On Wednesday we got up early. I took a shower first as KM took a call from work. While KM took a shower, I went downstairs to smoke and played a couple of penny machines. I lost the first $5 so I moved to another machine that had video blackjack. I played with the same $5 and cashed out and came back to the room. I came back and set up a couple of massages for us at 2:30.

We left to meet KM’s friends at the Orchids Garden for some Dim Sum. Fortunately a couple of her friends knew what the dishes were. I’ve never been to a dim sum, but apparently the ladies push carts around with different selections on each plate and we point out what we want to eat. We had a great time sampling all the different dishes and had a wonderful visit. KM and a friend made a date to go to dinner on Friday night. Later on KM’s friend from last night texted her wanting to get together for dinner as well, so the four of us will be going to dinner.

We returned to the hotel and got ready for the massages. We arrived at the spa and were given robes and rubber sandals to put on and told to take showers using the different scented body soaps. We then donned our robes and sandals and went to the waiting room. Debbie was my masseuse and did a great job. I enjoyed my first deep tissue massage very much once I settled down and relaxed. She was able to work a few knots out! KM had a male masseuse and she said that he was able to work out her sciatic. She said she felt wonderful afterward and wasn’t hurting anymore.

We returned to the room and cleaned up a bit before heading back downstairs and eating a taco from Bahama Breeze. The chicken tacos are perfect! We then walked around the casino and played a bit of video blackjack. We watched a few hands of blackjack at the tables and then came back up to the room and practiced playing blackjack. After getting more comfortable with the game and rules, we went back down and played a few hands on the $5 table. I broke even when we went looking for a table that we both could play at. We couldn’t find any so we played video poker at a few different video poker bars. We then hung out in the lounge listening to The Klique band before going back to the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment