Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Saying so long & the end of the trip...




Monday, August 17, 2009

We were up at 7 a.m. to meet my business partner (BP). KM and I had breakfast at the Roundtable buffet. It was good and very filling.

While KM went to UNLV to take care of her course along with the tuition, BP and I went to the pavilion and met with some of the vendors. We were at the pavilion until about 11:30. KM arrived around 1pm, just in time for me to meet her in the lobby and help her carry the two bags of ice and pretzels up to the room. After a quick ice change in the cooler and a quick kiss I went back down to the lobby to meet BP for our sessions. The first session at 1:30 was cancelled so while BP gambled for the next hour, I went to the room and played with KM.

After the sessions KM and I went to dinner at the Yardhouse where we shared spinach dip and moocho eggrolls and beers. We came back to the Hilton where we had more drinks. I lost some money while KM won some then broke even. We went back to the room to relax.

KM’s sciatic was acting up so she allowed me to massage her. She allowed me to massage her legs, feet and back while warm washcloths were soothing her back. We didn’t make love which is the only regret I have of the trip. That was my fault.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KM has a going away dinner tonight for her niece at 5pm and then her first class from 6:45 to 9:45 so we decided to get up early and spend some extra time together. We got up about 9:30 and after showers we headed to breakfast at the Sherwood Forest Café. It was close to 1pm which is the time that KM wanted to leave to get back in time for her activities, so we went back the room and brought her items down to the valet.

We loaded her items up in her vehicle and decided to drive to the back of the hotel to say a proper goodbye. It was extremely difficult to say goodbye.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got up at 8am for the first session at 9:30. BP and I then hit the furniture vendors. We walked around the vendors and got a boxed lunch that they provided of a chicken club wrap.

Afterwards she and her husband hit the strip again and I went down and played black jack. I hit my first blackjack. I then played penny slots.

I ate and then cammed with KM until the 2:30 training session. After the program I played some more Double Agent till I moved to the blackjack table where I won $20.
I went back to the room and cammed with KM some more. When she needed to study and take a break, I went back downstairs to the poker bar and played until I hit a flush of Ace, 2, 3, 4 and 6 of spades. I kept playing as I felt lucky and hit 4 Queens! I still felt lucky so I kept playing and hit 4 Aces! I won $100 on the four aces and felt I better stop while still ahead. So I grabbed a burger from the ‘deli’ and went back to the room to eat.

KM and I cammed for a bit before going back downstairs where I played the ‘penny’ slots at Monopoly and won/held my own. After walking around, I went back to the room and cammed some more with KM. I went to bed early as the first morning session started at 8:15.

The remainder of the business trip was boring without KM around to play with. My BP and I left on Friday. I miss KM terribly and wish she was with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment